24 Hour Petwatch Insurance - 24 hour pet watch insurance -do not use them

Tacoma, Washington 8 comments

Hello, I have been dealing with an issue and it has not been taken care of you guys are not changing my policy over to what i requersted in Nov 2010 and it was your fault so I'm not understanding why it can't get changed and back dated I was told yesterday that I could upgrade now but it would not cover anything that was claimed durning that time. I had a wet tail issue and Colitis and your stating the colitis was in Sept 2010 and that is not true.

My dog had a spat of return gardia (SP) bug as a puppy and they had throwing up issues and Diarrhea for mo's I finally was told possible food allergies was the cause so I got approve from you to get allergies test and sure enough is was allergic to a ton of stuff after taking him then to a nartural path vet and making quite a few trial and error with his food and natural vits. percribed by my vet those finally went away do to the allergies. you have recieved copies of those tests and all the docs from his vet at that time. Then in March he eat some carpet and went in for surgery again I called and asked if it woudl be covered i was told yes and I at that time talked about my policy she said she would take care of the change this was the 2 call I had addressed my issurance policy not being changed.

we had surgery and that was done. They he started to get this bad case of bloody, thick mucus running at times stool so back we went she thought it my have been an infection or something went wrong in surgery so got more meds to treat it decressed on the meds and then came back a couple weeks later after the meds so they she decided he had possible colitis this was in I think end of April, and she has treated it with a mix of Mederdizole and Perdizone and is doing well. I did go back in look at all my claims that i have sent in and there was never anything stating possible colitis in Sept 2010 so that is false on your end. yes all the issues this poor dog has had has the same symtamapic issues but caused all by different things and I'm getting a proof from my vet so that needs to be change to and then my policy needs to be back dateed to when I requested like it should have 3 phone calls ago.

if not you will be hearing from my lawyer and I'm not wanting to go that route but I'm sorry you not right on this issue I'm not usaly so upset and if it was my fault i would take credit for it but you have the notes and you have all my claims and you have the issues on your end not my end.

i have sent many people your way for pet ins and recommended you alot as I'm on the board of a local rescue non profit and I have told every adopter I meet to check out 24 hour pet watch. I will tell you this if you don't get this taken care of this will not be the case.

Review about: Insurance.

Comments

#620262

I've had nothing but great service from this company. I just received a reimbursement check for my cat's skin biopsy diagnosing her allergies.

It was speedy and complete. When another cat had cancer last year they paid promptly on those claims too, and up to the maximum amount in the cancer category.

I've insured my four (and then five cats) with this company for over five, if not ten years. I just wanted to post a positive comment because I think it might be helpful for people to know they are not a bad company.

Same things with me. continued to deduct after being promised it was cancelled.

got a letter saying it was cancelled then no charge for a month and got charged for two months plus a late fee! After so many calls the manager finally saw it was supposed to be cancelled and said she'd refund ONE month.

she never did. I was so tired and disgusted by then.

Everything said has been true for me. Does anyone how to file a lawsuit, like class action? I am so disgusted I can hardly stand it!

Filed a claim over a month ago and was almost impossible to get anyone to pick up the phone or email. Was told that they were having computer issues....but not bad enough to still take their monthly payment from my account!! Still no response yet from them...big ripoff!!

They started off great but them stating illnesses are preexisting is just not right.

Agreed!!! My dog was told his kidney failure was preexisting when he had never been diagnosed before.

Well sure, it did exist before he was diagnosed, but isn't everything.

If only we could know what we were going to be diagnosed with before we got it... These guys are true crooks.

Don't ever use this company. They will FIND ways not to cover your pet when you submit a claim.

If your dog had a stomach ache 4 years ago and you took them to the vet -- it is considered a pre-existing condition. YES I found out the hard way the other day when my dog was vomiting and I took him to the vet and they denied the claim.

View more comments